Guide to change your name color by Shionchan August 12, 2014
Many of you may wonder how to turn your name blue, purple even gold. Here’s a short guide on how you do it.
- If your intention is turning your name blue, your task is to finish the first S.Ability page
- For the purple name you have to fully complete the second page of S.Ability
- As for the gold/yellow name, you have to finish the 3rd S.Ability sheet, which turns your name gold once you open the last skill/stat spot.
Here’s a few tips on how to get ability points in game:
- You get a certain amount of ability points from your daily salary, which you can claim at the top left corner of your game screen.
You can claim that once a day, or each time your Ninja Rank changes, so make sure you claim it BEFORE you upgrade your rank.
- You also receive ability points from clearing a stage on map for the first time (eg. during in game quests), or clearing the ninja trials for the first time (ChuninExam, AkatsukiLair, KageTrials, etc.)
- You may also get ability points during events, during the Shinobi Rebel Counter-Attack event
you have a chance to drop 500 ability points if you defeat a rebel.
- Another way to get ability points is to rank in top 10 of the Shinobi Rebel Event, or the Beast Battle events
- The last way is getting ability points from events, such as in game events (popular events, top up events).