International Volunteer Day Event December 4, 2013
Some of you may not be aware of what today is about, other than the fact that it is another round of Thursday, but if you do that is awesome! So as you may have guessed already this is another event, an event to appreciate the deeds that many have done so in the past and at the same time to join in the celebration by personally contributing your time for the community around you.
Today is the International Volunteer Day and the Anime Ninja Team decided that the importance of this day should not be overlooked. Volunteerism is not only about doing good, but also as a form of contribution that can alleviate others from their troubles or problems in ways that most cannot imagine. Therefore, we would like to encourage every Shinobi to pass along the Will of Fire by doing good in any way you can, to volunteer a part of your time to help others that are truly in need. They can be anyone, a friend, family, neighbours, and even strangers! What you can achieve is limited only to your abilities, but we are certain that regardless of what it is, it will have a positive impact for those that you decide to assist. The world we live in the current state is clogged by a myriad of problems that we may all be already aware of today, and now this is your time to do something about it.
So, this is again an opportunity to do good and be rewarded at the same time, and it will start from:
6 December 2013 – 20 December 2013
- During 6 December 2013 – 20 December 2013, participants must send two photo of themselves during and after their volunteering activity (holding a paper with the Anime Ninja logo provided in the forum here and be creative with it) to this forum with the following format:
- Subject : International Volunteer Day Event
- Name :
- Facebook ID :
- PlayWebGame ID :
- Forum ID : (*if you do not yet have a forum ID, please register here)
- IGN :
- Server :
- Photograph :
- From 6 – 20 December 2013, the Anime Ninja Team will review all submissions to the forum and upload it to the Facebook album.
- Participants must (http://www.facebook.com/animeninjaonline) and be a member in the PlayWebGame Forum. So that you can submit photographs of yourself together with the person/community you decided to help, during or after the activity.
- Participants must write a short summary of the activity that is chosen, outlining its purpose, and please also include the reason why you chose to volunteer your time there.
- Participants are encouraged to be creative with the material provided, which in this instance the logo of Anime Ninja (you can find attached below) on a piece of A4 paper. For example, you can pin it to your shirt and have it taken during the activity and after.
- This event is applicable to all players from all servers.
- Participants that do not fill the confirmation correctly until the end of confirmation time.
- Anime Ninja Team’s decision is absolute and inviolable.
- Terms and Conditions can be changed without prior notification.
Participants will receive:
3 different Gift Codes
Note: Do not forget to get the logo here.
Anime Ninja Team